Erlaubte Schiffe: alle
Typ: Anomalie (Combat)
Deutscher Titel: Verlassener Versammlungsort der Sansha
Popup: Sansha's Nation was founded well over a century ago. Sansha was a Caldari tycoon who carved out a sizable piece of space for himself; there, he set out to create an utopian state. His vision and charm attracted thousands of people, and for some time the Nation flourished. But Sansha became ever more warped as his success increased. He started experiments, combining capsule technology with the human mind, creating zombie-like creatures having the cold, calculating minds of computers, yet retaining the ingenuity of humans. When this terrifying truth became public knowledge, Sansha was condemned, and special forces from each of the great empires joined forces to bring him down. His "true Sansha" servitors were decimated, scattered to the furthest reaches of known space. Remnants still remain far in the outer regions, but the once-glorious Nation has been reduced to small gangs of pirates and pillagers.
Man landet an einem Asteroid Mining Post, 20 Veldspar Asteroiden drum herum.
- 4 Cruiser (Centum Mutilator/Torturer) - Trigger
- 2 Destroyer (Centior Abomination/Monster)
- 2 Battlecruiser (Centatis Specter) - Trigger
- 4 Cruiser (Centum Mutilator/Torturer)
- 2 Battlecruiser (Centatis Behemoth/Daemon) - Trigger
- 4 Cruiser (Centum Fiend/Hellhound)
- 2 Elite Cruiser (Centum Loyal Mutilator/Torturer) - Trigger
- 4 Battlecruiser (Centatis Behemoth/Daemon)
- 4 Battleships (Centus Mutant Lord/Savage Lord)
- 2 Elite Cruiser (Centum Loyal Fiend/Hellhound)
- 1 Faction Cruiser (True Sansha's Slaugtherer) - manchmal